Current tax laws favor people who contribute appreciated stock. Your generous stock donation will support MADRE's programs and provide you with an opportunity for tax savings. So, donate stock today–and help support women's human rights worldwide.
Notification of Donor Intent: The donor (or the transferring broker), must provide the following information:
* Donor's name and address
* Name and number of securities transferred
* Approximate dollar value of gift
* Broker's name and phone number
The following information will enable your broker to facilitate an electronic stock transfer.
- Clearing Broker/Custodian: Pershing LLC
- Mailing Address: One Pershing Plaza Jersey City, NJ 07399
- DTCC: 0443 Account Number: T8D-900405-1
- Account Name: MADRE, Inc.
- Investment Advisor: Cornerstone Capital Inc.
- Contact: Fern Thomas, Chief Financial Officer
- Phone: 646-650-2232
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also send your stock directly to MADRE. In separate envelopes, mail your stock form and your unendorsed certificate to:
121 West 27th St. #301
New York, NY 10001
If you have questions about making a stock donation to MADRE, please contact us at 212-627-0444 or email@example.com
Donor Advised Fund
Donor advised fund (DAF) is a charitable giving program that allows you to reap maximum tax benefits while supporting your favorite causes. Your DAF allows you to distribute money, which grows tax-free, to MADRE over time.
Establish your DAF by making an irrevocable, tax-deductible donation to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program. Advise the investment allocation of the donated assets (any investment growth is tax free). Recommend grants to the MADRE, with the option of being recognized or remaining anonymous.