MADRE is seeking a Data Associate to contribute to our growing membership program and database administration needs. The Data Associate will provide data and administrative support to ensure the membership program is running smoothly.
Reporting directly to the Membership and Content Manager, the Data Associate will work closely with the communications and development teams. The Data Associate works to ensure that the core of MADRE membership information, the database, is kept clean and data enters and exits efficiently.
The ideal candidate has immaculate attention to detail, is organized, able meet deadlines, and enjoys the administrative challenges of maintaining data for fundraising and communications work.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Donation entry; ensure that donations are entered correctly and efficiently
- Play a key role in the donation review and reconciliation process
- Assist with creating and pulling fundraising and communications queries and reports
- Support staff in sending offline and online acknowledgments
- Help with sending data files to vendors
- Update and clean records
- Support the creation and implementation of mailings to members
- Assist in preparing check requests for vendors
- Help maintain and upload files and folders to MADRE’s servers
- Attend webinars and trainings for the databases as needed
- Assist the communications and development teams as required
- Experience working in nonprofit databases; Salesforce preferred
- Ability to analyze complex data
- Strong desire to learn and grow data systems
- High attention to detail
- Commitment to confidentiality of donor information
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Interest in database administration
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Commitment to women’s rights and progressive social change
Salary range starts at $40,000 commensurate with skills and experience.
MADRE is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. People of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex people, people with disabilities, and people of diverse cultural backgrounds are encouraged to apply. We take pride in our pluralistic community and continue to seek excellence through diversity and inclusion.
To apply, send resume and cover letter to Cait Mackaman, Membership and Content Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.