Our Future Human Rights Victories
With each new success, we face greater challenges to maintain those achievements and take them to the next step. We cannot do it without you.
With your help, we will:
- Win precedent-setting human rights cases in international courts, such as we did in Haiti, by petitioning the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights to protect displaced women from sexual violence. This victory will enable us to mobilize international support and local activism to create real changes in Haiti. We can do it again with your help.
- Help our partners to document human rights violations by gathering testimonies. We did it in Colombia, working with our partners to compile testimonies from children exploited as soldiers, from women displaced and abused, and from human rights advocates persecuted for their activism. As a result, the UN Human Rights Committee instructed the Colombian government to take action to end these violations.
- With your continued help, we will make sure these policy changes are enacted to the letter of the law. We will also document oversee legal mandates we pushed through in Guatemala.
- Serve as a bridge between our sister organizations so they can join forces on international campaigns and exchange ideas and strategies to strengthen their work for social justice in their home countries.
- Replenish our emergency response fund so we can leap into action when unexpected disaster strikes. We did it in Haiti with the earthquake and then the cholera epidemic. With your help, we’ll always be ready.
Click on the images below to see the difference you’ve made:
And click the buttons below to see what’s next:
Nothing is more important than your participation in the work we do. Please recommit yourself to the struggle for women’s human rights. And remember, your donation will be doubled in value if you give before December 31, 2012! Thank you.