Help Save Lives in Gaza
If you’ve already given, thank you. Your gift is supporting our local partners who are risking their own lives to save others. If not, it’s not too late to give a gift that will deliver vital supplies for mothers and babies under siege in Gaza.
Emergency supplies are running low, and we must move fast to replenish them now. Will you join us?
The violence must end. The devastation must stop. MADRE calls for an immediate and permanent ceasefire between Israel and Hamas. Click here to read our demand for long-term peace and justice.
I know that you have been just as heartbroken by the news out of Gaza and Israel these past weeks as I am. Over 2,100 Palestinians and 60 Israelis have been killed. Thousands of Palestinians have been injured, the vast majority of them civilians.
When I called my sister in Tel Aviv, she described the stress of living under rocket fire with two small children. She also said, “at least we have shelters and doctors.” She was referring to Gaza, where civilians trying to escape the deadly bombs literally have had nowhere to hide.
- $40 pays for 1 unit of blood for transfusions
- $50 provides an emergency medical kit with gauze, bandages and antibiotic ointment
- $100 helps fuel our partners' emergency rescue vehicles to reach affected neighborhoods
- $200 buys a pediatric wheelchair for a disabled child
- $500 funds a generator to power a clinic