On May 18, leaders of the world’s eight largest economies (the G8) will gather at Camp David. There, they will make decisions that will affect all of us, no matter where we live.
This unjust distribution of political power means that sustainable alternatives to harmful policies are ignored.
Please join us as we craft our own G8 agenda. Together, we can demand policies that protect women's human rights worldwide.
- MADRE Demands a Women's Human Rights Agenda for the G8
- Our Vision in Action
- A Women's Human Rights Agenda for the G8
- Click here to sign a petition calling on G8 leaders to endorse a women's human rights agenda for the G8.
- A Women’s Human Rights Agenda for the G8: The Environment and Natural Resources
- Public Services
- Democracy and Accountability
- Food Sovereignty
- Poverty and Economic Injustice
Photo Credit: Elizabeth Rappaport